Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its December 1st!

Hello all! I have been a busy bee doing the Thanksgiving thing.  Since I woke from my two day post-turkeypumkinpie slumber, I have finished putting up my Christmas decorations and finished quite a bit of shopping. WOW. That is a first for me. I am trying to stay motivated and make short lists of things to complete, I am trying to break out of my ADPS, translation- Attention Deficit Procrastination Syndrome.  No, I don't think that is an "official" diagnosis, but it sure feels that way to me. There are so many things I could be doing, but somehow, sitting on the couch, looking at the Christmas lights, and watching ELF, is so much more fun. And it is GREAT for my bum, makes it nice and round and plump... and jiggly... like Santa's belly.....ewww.... I think I have to go run now. Six miles. That should do it, at least for today!

I will leave you with a picture of my sweet dog Jack.  He keeps me company when my kidlets are at school, and besides, his picture was already on my computer, and he is way cuter that I! Have a beautiful Wednesday people!

1 comment:

Jackass of All Trades said...

Hi! Cute dog you have there. :)

Your Attention Deficit Procrastination Syndrome made my day. I suffer from the same "condition" and hope it becomes officially recognized so I could take something for it. LOL!

Seriously, I think you have a nice blog, so I added you to my subscriptions. Hope you could check out my blog too and drop me a line. Thanks! :)